Pandas is a Python-created software library that assists in data analysis and manipulation. With the data structures and operations offered by Pandas, manipulating numerical tables and time series becomes a lot easier and intuitive.
The most effective use of the Pandas software library is for real-world data analysis in Python. It is a powerful and flexible open-source data analysis/manipulation tool available in any language.
- Project: pandas
- Author: Wes McKinney
- Initial Release: 2008
- Type: Technical Computing
- License: New BSD License
- Contains: DataFrame, data filtration and integration of missing data, time-series functionality, and hierarchical Axis Indexing
- Language: Python, Cython, C
- GitHub: /pandas-dev/pandas with 31.5k stars and 2483 contributors
- Runs On: Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Twitter: /pandas_dev
- Data Cleaning
- Data Wrangling