Plotly is a graphing library that creates interactive graphs. plotly.py is a Python graphing toolkit that is interactive, open-source, and browser-based.
Plotly is a high-level charting framework with creative data visualization as its outcome. Scientific charts, 3D graphs, statistical charts, SVG maps, financial charts, and more chart kinds are also included when considering Plotly’s use.
- Project: Plotly
- Authors: Alex Johnson, Jack Parmer, Chris Parmer, and Matthew Sundquist
- Initial Release: 2015
- Type: Plotting
- License: MIT Licence
- Contains: Data Visualization Libraries and Figure Converters
- Language: Python
- Twitter: /plotlygraphs
- Scientific graphing libraries for Python, R, MATLAB, Perl, Julia, Arduino, and REST
- Build analytical apps in Python using Plotly figures in Dash
- Supports static image export